Zt 280 C91 Insufficient Memory Problem in Marketplace

rjjtraina

Jan 9, 2012
I recently bought a ZT 280 c91 . Had loaded some new apps from the marketplace and everything worked fine. I turned it on one day and some apps were missing and when I went into the marketplace and tried to re download the apps it tells me that there is insufficient space. I've checked internal and sd card space and all shows plenty of space. I'm new to android . Any suggestions what I can do next? Thanks in advance.

Tralf

Jan 25, 2012
I recently bought a ZT 280 c91 . Had loaded some new apps from the marketplace and everything worked fine. I turned it on one day and some apps were missing and when I went into the marketplace and tried to re download the apps it tells me that there is insufficient space. I've checked internal and sd card space and all shows plenty of space. I'm new to android . Any suggestions what I can do next? Thanks in advance.

By default, apps are stored in the device's internal memory (NAND Flash) and not on the SD card. Is it possible that you have filled-up the internal memory with lots of music/photos/videos? You can check this by going to the Settings and choosing Storage Settings. The first two entries there (on Android 2.3.4) show you Total Space and Available Space. If your Available Space is very low, that would be your problem and you should find something to delete (using one of the File Manager products that are installed by default).

AbbyDog

Dec 7, 2011
Mine has the same problem.

It will be fine for days, Then one time you turn it on it shows missing apps, you goto Device info and internal storage is 0. And i dont know how to fix it. ANY Ideas PLEASE?

guyvstewart

Dec 6, 2011
I am having thesame problem with storage. When I try to install any apps, I get "notenough memory".

Here is what I have in Storage settings:

SD card:
Total space:
14.81GB
Available space:
14.46GB
Internal NAND flash:
Total space:
6.39GB
Available space:
6.30GB
Internal storage:
0.00B

I am at a loss as to why there is no internal storage. This tablet has no software that didn't come already installed.

I'm am a bit new to tablets, so any help could be greatly appreciated.