ZT 280 Poor wifi

Paul_Winch

May 9, 2012
Just got a ZT 280 C 91 ics and the wifi reception is poor. I almost have to sit on top of the router. Also taken it to a cafe and had the same problem so not the router. Any ideas? I am new to this. Thanks for any help. Paul

user56

May 26, 2012
No advice but I'have the same problem. I think I'll send my tablet back to the dealer.

Kingsman

Oct 31, 2011
Paul_Winch said:
Just got a ZT 280 C 91 ics and the wifi reception is poor. I almost have to sit on top of the router. Also taken it to a cafe and had the same problem so not the router. Any ideas? I am new to this. Thanks for any help. Paul

"Curiouser and curiouser" Alice from Alice in Wonderland

My wife and I have two tablets that are alike as peas in a pod except for the name. Mine is a Zenithink C91 while my wife has an Idolian TouchTab 10. Another person in the house has a XOOM, and there are two laptops here as well. My house is very large (It's a 156 year old mansion), and there are two routers here.

Usually we have no trouble being able to get internet service at all, but sometimes(very rarely) something happens (I think it's weather related) where I need to reset the modem and the routers before I get a good connection). Try resetting the router and modern and see if this helps. By the way I've seen the same thing happen in places with free wifi service. Recently they had to replace the router in our church because of problems that reduced the strength and connectivity of the router.

Rob

Last edited: