10 inch Super Pad II Bricked Please Help

Jan 27, 2012
i got 10 inch super pad II with 1 ghz cpu, 512 ram, wifi camera etc.. when it was working it showed '' Android World " boot screen. today when i turned it on it boots up but does not go beyond the ''Android World'' screen animation. i unfortunately flashed it using some wrong firmware through IUS burning tool and now it is not even booting up.. please help how can i fix it..

some other info that i can give:
Model : sawee10
android 2.3.xx was installed previously
infotmic Stiker on the back
it has got 2 x usb ports 1x Micro Sd card slot

i opened the tablet and i found a hidden 4 Gb micro sd card inside the tablet on main borad. what is this internal card for? please help...

I wish mine would go THAT far!!!

The interior 4Gb sd is your 'hard drive'... where all the software gets installed.

Unfortunately I cant offer any other help as mine ended up with NO DISPLAY... tho I can 'supposedly' IUW burn it I cannot see if it is getting anything done! :(

Now, the old one works better than the new one. :mad:

I may have to take back what I said before...

I opened up MY 'android world' tablet recently and looked around. I noticed that ALONG WITH the 4gb card YOU mentioned, it APPEARS to also have a board-mounted chip (OTHER than the u0-holding NAND FLASH chip) installed.
Was going to provide the board data and get pics but that will have to wait for an EDIT...

As I said, MINE will not display anything AT ALL, but I SEEM to be able to talk to it thru the IUS program.

*** THIS is a GENERAL SOS to those with the 'android world' logo... ANY help/firmware source would be appreciated! :D

UPDATE:
As of 0300 last nite I managed to get mine online again! HAPPY CAMPER!

Last edited:
As long as you still get the 'Android World' coming up you can connect to the IUW program (see references elsewhere) to reload the proper 2.33 onto it.
:D

Back