5 eBook Reader Apps for Android Devices

Welcome to the forum Teaser and thanks for helping out. You're off to a great start, enjoy the forum!

Wow I'm surprised no one mentioned moon reader. I have the paid version and love it. It allows you to sync with Dropbox. Which means when I flash a new ROM I don't lose my bookmarks.

Just thought I would share the app I use.

Sent from my Polaroid 701c tablet running Cm10

I have downloaded Kindle on my gadget because I really love to read and since it is easy for me to use. The books that I wanted are almost here and lucky to have this. I don't know with other Ebook Reader because I am familiarizing myself with all the tools here.

Hi Arianne, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets.

I have downloaded the apps Kindle and Kobo. They are really very nice eReader apps and provide you a whole catalogue of free and paid books, magazines and other materials.

Kobo, Google books and Kindle are very good ebook reader apps. I have all the three apps and I use them often to read books.

Moon Reader Pro or free. Both very nice. Pro gets rid of the ads and supports a few more formats. Use it all the time.

Sent from my recliner. Retired Navy E-8

An early entry in to the ereader market, but I haven't used it in ages. Does it have a scroll feature? BTW, welcome to the forum.

Hi Danny, welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets and nice to see you helping others so soon.:eek:.

Back