Adobe flash 10.1 for Haipad M701

oh, it shows 10.1.106.15 on Adobe - Flash Player and some simple flash app/anim on other sites. very nice.
but browser FC when I try to see youtube videos on web (PC version, not mobile version). I tried it on Kyros 7015 with CM7. can you see flash videos on your M701?

it seems libflashplayer.so was built with Cortex-A8 option but it has functions for ARM11... I didn't notice this configuration works ;)
do you know any detail about this flash10?

there is com.adobe.flashplayer-1.apk in M701-R_0720.rar from M701-R_0720.rar115
it is compiled for ARMv6/ARM11 and I can see flash app/anim and youtube videos on web for PC on my Kyros MID7015 with CM7. it's bit old but best for me.

unfortunately it doesn't work on my M1001 with CM7 :(

I use this version (from M701-R_0720.rar) with firmware from 2011.04.19 and works good. (M701 HY)

sorry, all I can see is all Chinese web page, where do I can get the file to see if out works on my sylvania tablet? thanks

Sent from my Sytabex7 android tablet

how do you load this flash player onto the Haipad 701. do you just put it onto a SD card , or do you put it into a specific file on the SD card

What I did was download it onto my computer and sent it as an attachment to my gmail. When I opened gmail on my Tablet it "fetched" the attachment and asked me if I wanted to Install it and I clicked Yes.

Back