APAD IROBOT problem...please help me!!!!

leandresca

Aug 15, 2010
Hi....I have an APAD IROBOT 7" red led.....(this):

1.100 MHz
Rochchip Dual Core 600 MHz + 500 MHz
2 GB RAM: 128 MB

I has try to update to 5.1...but during the update I have a problem....this:
2s1r5m9.jpg

Now my APAD no signs of life .... if I put the led in charge ... must have corrupted the firmware ... and will not turn on ... is there a way to reset ... please save ... save!

Probably wrong firmware on a 9v Red LED Apad.

Try a battery drain (leave switch on, unplug everything, leave alone for at least a whole day)

If you got lucky, your device might not have flashed anything.

Had the same problem. Turned out to be solved by finding the right USB cable. Tried at least 5 different cables, until I stumbled on one that did work. Can't understand why this should be so critical, but obviously it is.

i've received my irobot android today but i have a problem when i try to turn it on the green light did appear but nothing show up on the screen even when i plugged the ac adaptor...then when i plugged the adaptor the red light only appear about 48 sec is it normal...

i just got an epad for Christmas and it worked fine for a couple of day un till one day it froze so i turned it off but when i turn it back it just wont go pass the android logo can some one please help me :cool:

I have the same problem. I got my APAD, I think shipped from CHINA. Use it for couple of times and now it got stuck. It wont pass android logo.

Back