Apps for the note

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
-Galaxy note updates and news- great app to keep you updated on your device.

Samsung Galaxy Note

I just changed the stock launcher and i installed - go launcher- ....the effects are great on the note!

Samsung Galaxy Note

Here a nice little camera app called Camera ICS+ this camera brings lome of ice cream sandwich's camera function. Especially like the panorama camera capability

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

One of the effects of go launcher

Samsung Galaxy Note

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1331957177070.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1331957177070.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 666
Hi all

I've started using a app called filmon, it has good quality tv catchup without the usual geo ip restrictions

Mark:cool:

Sent from my Slingloaded Samsung Galaxy Note using Tapatalk

I tried it,nice app, filmon.... thank you!

Samsung Galaxy Note

Hi Gloria,

Your welcome :)

were you able to access the UK channels where you are without any problems ?

I tried them all and they all work...I don't know which ones are from the UK,, there isn't any that says specifically UK. But there were a couple were people had an English accent and I thought the station was from there.

Samsung Galaxy Note

Thanks gloria,

Most uk tv stations are blocked from non uk reception but this app gets around it.
BTW i connected the note running filmon to a 42 " plasma panasonic tv via a kidgi hdmi dock and the picture was very good. .

Mark thank you, how many good informations you are giving me, us?..I didn't know there was a cradle for the note with a connection for the HDMI cable....now I know, thanks to you. I'm going to try to watch some Netflix movies on my TV.
Gloria

Samsung Galaxy Note

Hi Gloria

Glad you like filmon, another app i love and use every day is called Tunein radio, with this great app i can listen to Gold (greatest hits of all time) or rock radio1from bulgaria or any other radio station worldwide that i want.
Its a very good app for music lovers & i would say its my most used app. Its free and a upgraded pay version is available if you fancy enhanced features, but I would say the free version is enough for most people.

Mark

Great apps!

I am loving the pen on the Note and here's acouple of really good apps using the pen

Skitch -great sketching which also lets you import photos and maps and write directly on them

Flipa clip - lets you do with onion and export the animation to mp4 movies

StickDraw - another animation progam to make stick drawings come to life

And for movie viewing try Veetle - streams a number of movies including some new released ones

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Great apps!

I am loving the pen on the Note and here's acouple of really good apps using the pen

Skitch -great sketching which also lets you import photos and maps and write directly on them

Flipa clip - lets you do with onion and export the animation to mp4 movies

StickDraw - another animation progam to make stick drawings come to life

And for movie viewing try Veetle - streams a number of movies including some new released ones

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2
Hi Anima Technica,

I've not yet started using the pen in any serious way so I will have a go with the apps you suggest.

As a entertainment fan im interested in your veetle app.

Mark

Thank you AT, I like veetle, good app. I passed on the others you suggested for drawing,I am a total disaster at that.....I got other talents though, we all do!

Samsung Galaxy Note

Back