Black Friday 2011 tablet deals

Too late for me, I jumped the gun and got myself an A500. I really hate going out on black Friday anyway.

The good news is, you have it now, you didn't have to wait in line 5 hrs for it, and it hasn't been previously handle by 100 frantic shoppers.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Android Tablet Forum

My condolences ;)

Not really, I only paid $270 as opposed to $250, bruises, and a big headache after haggling with waves of people trying to run you over on friday . All from the comfort of my couch. I'd say is worth the extra cash. ;)

Sent from Rob's TapadaAtrix :)

Good job...enjoy your tablet!
gg

Sent from my NookColor using Android Tablet Forum

Not really, I only paid $270 as opposed to $250, bruises, and a big headache after haggling with waves of people trying to run you over on friday . All from the comfort of my couch. I'd say is worth the extra cash. ;)

Sent from Rob's TapadaAtrix :)

I'd love to pick up an A500 online for $270. Can you share where you got it?

So the offer price is at both bestbuy and walmart?
I checked the walmart black friday offers and it the Iconia wasn't among them.

Sorry, but no. The Black Friday price is only at Best Buy. I added the WalMart link because they carry the A100 as well.

i just purchased a dell streak 7 wifi only for 158 at bb. i also purchased a vizio vtab for 189. i don't know which one to return. wwyd

Bought a Great Tablet 7 Inch one from Wicked Leak Shopping - Wicked Leak Shopping. It is called the WPAD and has Android 2.2 . its the same as epad but great price only 84.99. which is great for me. I highly recommend this to anyone looking buy a cheap tab with good quality for christmas. Very happy about this. Merry christmas already everyone.:)

The Android 2.3 7" Coby 7012 is available through Wednesday 11/28 (extended Cyber Monday deal)
online from P. C. Richard for 79.99 (+ 5 for shipping, no tax except in NJ)

Also, Costco has 16GB microsd for 14.99

----brief review from a previous post elsewhere
I am quite happy with the $99 Android 2.3 7" Coby 7012--and gave 2 of them away as gifts.
Pro : Cheap (was even $88 at Fry's 10 days ago--but higher now)
--Android market can be added (see Coby 7012/7120 threads)--
--work reasonably well --though cpu is a bit wimpy
--Angry Bird works some of the time
--video .mp4 files (created with NERO) works well without stuttering;
I was able to put 50+ hours video files on the 16GB microsd (could also
use 32 GB)--real good deal on those at Costco right now --$15 !!
--so far, with 70+ hours of use, seems be to quite reliable
Con :"
--no camera (the 7120 model has camera, $20 more--also 2.3.3)
--only 3-4 hours battery life
--7" has very limited screen size; 10" is better, of course
--resistive screen, but touch is quite good--though I often open
apps inadvertently when I try to move screen
--wimpy 800MHz cpu; was told that netflix has stuttering, unless one
use an older less demanding version; a little slow in staring up

Will probably buy 2+ more 7120 to give away as Xmas gifts (My opera loving
mentor should enjoy the 20 or so Verdi, Bellini, Donizetti opera video that I will
put on the 16 GB microsd for him) and keep one for myself.

I bought the one at Sears, Sylvania SYNET7LP, but I think it is the "DS" model. It has DS in the serial number on the box. I am not allowed to open it until Christmas. I think this has a camera and 4 GB internal memory. I can not find anything about this model. The buttons, on/off appear to be on the side of the unit and not the back, based on the pictures on the box. Looking for any info on this model.

Back