bluetooth keyboards

mikee

May 29, 2011
I am taking some writing classes in college atm and the classroom is too small to allow me space for my laptop so I was wanting to use a bluetooth keyboard like this one with my tab 2 7.0 to do writing. Are there certain ones that will work with the tab 2 7.0 or will any bluetooth keyboard work? Are there any in particular that do not work.

This is what I am thinking of getting.

Inland 70111 ProHT Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard - 33ft. Range, Automatic Sleep Mode, On/Off Switch, LED Indicator, Silver at TigerDirect.com

The one in that link should work just fine for typing and most any other blue tooth keyboard would as well.

ok so I got that keyboard I linked in my last post. It connects just fine and types but for some reason the backspace key doesn't behave as it should it doesn't backspace but if you highlight a section of text and hit it it will delete that text. how can I make the backspace key behave normally?

I never said it would do everything 100%:D Unfortunately there may not be a key mapping solution for en external keyboard. Unless the keyboard had said something about Android there may be a few things you can't do, like no back ot home specific keys. I go back as much as forward so I know the feeling. The only suggestion may be a combination like shift+backspace.

Should be under Language - Input. If not maybe someone else with a Tab 2 can help.

yeah I'm not seeing it under language and input there is nothing saying physical keyboards.

Back