Can I root my tablet without a sd card

dmcfarland

May 15, 2011
Ill take the lack of a response as a no. I guess I'll buy a micro sd tomorrow so I can root this biatch and flash it.

Is it possible to root my tablet with out a sd card and can I use a usb drive instead. Thanks.

Last edited:
Yes you can connect to a computer with the usb cable and transfer files that way.

Sent from my Droid using Android Tablet Forum

UPDATE: ROM is flashed with G-harmony 1.2. I hope thats the right one. It works greaaaat!!! The accelerometer actually works now on the desktop. The reviews were right on about the stocked ROM. Its a piece of crap! Ill be in business once I get my wireless router. Hopefully some enterprising chap is building a kernel that has support for a 3g stick and ethernet support. Hopefully I can tether once I get an android 3g phone. *crosses* fingers. Can't wait to my tabby fully in gear. Been wanting one for a year but snob pads are too expensive.

I installed clockwork mod recovery. I am going to flash the rom now.

Last edited:
Good to hear that you're moving in the right direction. Once everything is set the way you like, then let's talk about getting you to try the Honeycomb alpha! ;) It's got all kinds of bugs, but it's so sexy it'll still make the hair on the back of your neck stand up!

-Matt

Back