Cannot Get Any Reader to Open After Update

tuppymob

Jul 29, 2013
Hi there Since my last update 4.2.2 I cannot get any reader to open on my galaxy tablet 2.7 Any ideas please I previously used VL Books and Kindle which worked fine until this latest update. Desperate to download my library books. Thanks

Last edited:
Hi there Since my last update 4.1.1. I cannot get any reader to open on my galaxy tablet 2.7 Any ideas please I previously used VL Books and Kindle which worked fine until this latest update. Desperate to download my library books. Thanks

Try going to settings - apps - scroll to all and find each of those, tap them and tell them to clear the cache the restart your tab and see of that helps.

I appear to be a lucky one. I only use Nook (as I used to have one) and it still works after the update.

Having said that, I don't think much of the update so far, the graphics (for the pin entry, pull down menu) look rubbish.

Have you tried re-downloading your readers or updating the app? I've never lost the those apps due to an update. If you are using a service kindle you can delete the current app, redownload the app and re-sign in and you library will fill in.

Hi Judy, congratulations on your Galaxy 2.7 and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets, nicer still to see you helping folks so soon after joining us. Enjoy your tablet and the forum!

Back