Charging & hdmi questions

derekjd

Nov 5, 2011
Hey all, got a few things a was hoping someone could help me out with:

I have a 7" sylvania tablet rooted, market with 2.2 preinstalled on (latest hardware version)

1) Can you not charge this tablet while in use or is there some mod to allow this. I tried USB and adapter with no resolve, this is definately important to me for the second reason.

2) Is there a way or is it already setup for HDMI mirroring? I need to grab a cable to test it out myself, but currenlty what I'm doing is using my HTC Evo with a micro hdmi cable to watch NHL Gamecenter on my TV (mirroring coded into the kernel).

I would rather use the tablet providing mirroring and charging in use. Otherwise I may need a different unit, suggestions and comments appreciated...

Thanks,
Derek

you can charge the tablet while its on, however the usb charge it wont cause this tab doesn't allow it; if you take a look closer on this tab, you'll find that it have potential, so for $99 that we all payed I think it is worth it

Sent from my Sytabex7 Android Tablet

You cannot mirror the device that I know of

I can plug in the HDMI to my TV and no signal will show until I start up something like Mobo Player. Once I play a video the output appears on my TV but I have yet to find something to mirror the device completely or give me access to it while its outputting to HDMI

Back