Does anyone know what this is?

A51H

Nov 26, 2010
Does anyone have an actual model number for this tablet and any idea how it does in reviews?

Amazon

Edit:

It's this link.

Anyone got any opinions on it?

Last edited:
I thought we had a thread somewhere, but I don't recommend this right now for everyone...

Hi xaueious,

I have to say that through research this is going to be the best tablet out there for me, I can charge it overnight and it has four hours use time which is plenty for the situations I want to use it in. I always carry several proprietary iPxx connectors with me anyway so I have access to the data transfer with the Arm A8 in it it'll support flash as well as downloading to the 32gb SD card I have in the order. The rockchip tablets that I think you favour won't be able to support flash 10 and as I have found the supplier that the guy on Amazon uses the £100 investment is acceptably low that I don't mind if this tablet turns out to dissapoint. However I would be surprised if it did as after watching several reviews on Shanzai.com of various tablets I gauge the reviewer to be reasonably honest about a products shortcomings and based on his review feel that this tablet should be good.

Cheers,

A51H

I don't favor the Rockchip.

Look, for $100 more, you get a tablet that actually lasts, has a capacitive screen, and has real updates in case anything happens. Plus you don't wait 2 weeks for it to arrive at your door. Nor do you worry about European customs/duty through the border. These tablets are so 'beta' it's not even funny.

But as long as you are willing to deal with that, it's a good decision.

In any case, hope you enjoy your purchase. This tablet does have its advantages, but you need to get a realistic idea of how it is going to perform.

Just got it in the mail the other day and wow. Very sleek design resistive screen took a little practice but I've mastered it now :) The only gripe I have is that I can't work out how to lock it any suggstions?

One of the outstanding bugs that has yet to be resolved is the lack of sleep mode. If you force sleep mode I heard it cannot wake up.

The newer firmware shipping on newer devices is better now. Not sure what you have.

I only get sound, aero mode and power off :( I really want to be able to lock it even if it can't 'sleep'

Unfortunately this is one of the things that isn't yet developed for this tablet.

Back