Downloading Data to Flash Drive

This is new...

My OTG setup suddenly stopped working! It worked fine a few days ago, but now it's DEAD. The only thing that happened since then is that I tried the Dr.Fone recovery thing. Could that mess up the USB access?

Last edited:
Since Dr Phone was not intended to work on Android it's possible that may have had something to do with it.

Dr.Fone, leeshor, not Dr Phone....

That's funny-

I've seen TV commercials, YouTube ads, etc., promoting Dr.Fone as a way to retrieve lost Android files, SMS, videos..

Anyway... If you're thinking of using Dr.Fone....

DON'T!!

there's no way to change font sizes....

Last edited:
I got my USB to connect! :D

I discovered a second OTG cable in my spares box, and I tried it, and it worked! :cool: Apparently, I didn't throw out the bad one. :oops: This good one now has a P-touch label that says "GOOD OTG adapter."

So, instead of all the host controllers, reboots, etc., you could just have a bad OTG adapter. Beware of people selling OTG adapters on eBay? :rolleyes:

Is there a source of OTG adapter cables that you can trust? Unlike desktop PCs, you can't order parts & accessories from the manufacturer.

Higuys,

I got the OTG micro SD card adapter I mentioned in my previous post, and the thing works! So now, I just leave the micro SD card in the reader, and plug it in directly, and now I need one less cable to download those big memory files. :) No more floppy cables hanging down while you drive.

Now... If only the devs could read/write to the OTG device!

Last edited:
Back