Elonex 1000ET defunct

allan40alt

Jan 23, 2011
My 1000ET is just over a year old and it either needs a new processor or new screen or both. Minimum cost is around £80 rising to £160 if it's both.

Am I happy?

Well at least it means it's not worth bothering with the repair and I can look at a new one.

Will it be Elonex or Zenithink? Definitely not.

You can still sell yours as faulty on ebay to raise a few bucks, check out redtableetpc.com. they have some very good tabs & at the moment 30usd worth of accessories free with new tab. Well worth a look. I'm just waiting to see reviews of ainol novo 7 tornado. I might get it for my son if its any good.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

Ahhhh, thank you for that but I've just consigned it to the dustbin via my lump hammer. I removed the battery and that will go for recycling.

I'll have a look at the link you posted. :)

shame..there are plenty of techies out there who could've used your tab for spares or repair. I wish I was a bit more knowledgable in that respect but I can't afford to go playing around with them like that.. still, its always nice to get a new toy ( especially if its a bargain & from what I've seen at redtablatpc, there areafew of them out there, plus they're supported on forum so must be pretty good I reckon. If you do get a new one from them I would be interested to know how good they(tab & seller) are.

Ps... I also like the look of the 8" teclast p85 hd. Good price, good specs.

Back