Extremely new tablet user

wenpeek

Jan 8, 2016
Hello from Dallas, Texas!

I just received my first tablet EVER and have NO CLUE how to use it! LOL I have a Supersonic SC-777BT 7" tablet and I was wondering if anyone has a user guide or manual they could email me, send me a link so I can download or anything at all for that matter? I never really felt my age UNTIL NOW! LOL

Thanks in advance for your help. :D

Welcome to the forum

That same problem/question had been posted on this forum more times than I can count. I don't know of any tablets, Android or otherwise, that come with a manual. Your best bet is to play around with it and ask questions if you have a problem. That's why we have forums. ;)

Okay well I'm worse than a dog on a bone so if I find one or anything similar I will let you know and post a .pdf copy of it as well. :p

Welcome - ATF.jpg

Local bookstores usually have generic manuals for android devices.

Hello Wendy, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new tablet. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. To get started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A | Android Tablet Forum section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android.

You know how the old saying goes, "Ask and ye shall receive"? Well I did and I did. :D

I emailed Supersonic customer service and asked for the manuals included with my tablet and they emailed me back two. The user guide and the Android 4.4 user guide. WOO HOO! I hope I uploaded these correctly. Hope they help someone else like it did me. Thanks for all your input everyone!

Attachments

• SC-777BT User Guide.pdf
    326.9 KB · Views: 704
  • Android User Guide for SC-777BT Tablet.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 568
Ask for help when you need it, give help when you can. That's what the forum's all about. Thank's Wendy.:)

Well you can read a manual tutorial in youtube i think. And try to search the model in youtube about the tricks and tips of your tablet. By the way Wendy welcome to the forum.

Back