help choosing a vendor to buy a tablet from

Cleaner

Mar 19, 2012
hi guys I need your help. I wanna buy an Ainol Elf and I don't know from where exactly, here are my options (price low to high):

1. androidtabletbay - don't really know much about them so if anyone can help.
2. tabletdirectsale - don't really know much about them so if anyone can help.
3. androidinabox - read some positive reviews but I don't know if I can trust them even though they are a sponsor here.
4. mcbub - some good and some bad reviews, more info would help.
5. redtabletpc - I know they have good reviews and that they are a sponsor but more info would help.

Thanks

Hi Cleaner,
Welcome to the forum, maybe you should have a look at our site.
We have Ainol Novo 7 Elf in stock (black/white) for $139.99, can be shipped within 12 hours after the order received. And every device is updated with the newest firmware now, pre-installed with the android market and Flash 11.1.
Hope you'll have a good online tablet buying experience. Good luck!:)

Once bought onda vi40 from tabletdirectsale, and it took about one week for them to dispatched my order. I just got the tablet, everything about this tablet looks quite good. I love it very much.

Can anyone confirm that this comes with Flash? Would this be a good option for streaming tv/movies?

redtabletpc , I'm dealing with these guys right now, involving a new Ainol Novo 7 Aurora Ⅱ Ainol Novo 7 Ainol Mars tablet , was getting a slight run around but now have a DHL tracking number and will update as soon as I have item in my hands as to can they be trusted

It is really hard to say which vendor is the best, so far I have used one vendor here mcbub, the tablet I bought is exactly what I wanted, there was and still is an issue with the vendor.
a lot of time has passed since my purchase from them, yet the promise they made to me hasn't happened, it's a small amount of money that I will just write off, but I wont be buying from them again.

My story is basically I bought a tablet, less than 1 day after I placed my order mcbub lowered their price and upgraded the OS, I contacted them they assured me I would received credit, or a coupon or something to cover the difference, and seeing the tablet hadn't been sent out yet I would get the updated OS, I would receive tablet in 5 working days.

Well I didn't get tablet until after 10 working days, it's mail so not their fault, even though the tracking number they gave me showed it wasn't even mailed til after 4 working days, but none the less it's mail. I opened the tablet it didn't include the newer OS I had to download the OS and install it myself, not a real big deal other than I was assured on more than on occasion it would arrive with the updated OS.

I looked for the coupon no coupon, looked at paypal account no return of the difference in money, I have contacted mcbub many times, asked would they send me screen protectors the ones they sell is less then the money I feel they owe me, but haven't even received a response.

Communication has just stopped, they simply ignore requests for payment or sending me something to offset the difference this may be an isolated case I can't say, but it is my case .

Last edited:
i ordered an ainol novo hero quad core tablet from android tablet bay they also parade as the eupson corporation hong kong they took my £140 and now i cant contact them it is now 9th april and still no tablet.

Back