Help lost my Zenithink C71

Tanzanite

Jan 14, 2012
The Monkeys ran off with it

$Monkey-C71.jpg

If anybody see a Monkey sending Emails with a C71 please let me know :rolleyes:

Just got an email from an M.A.Caque kinda gibberish - no return address.

Jimbo thanks for your help but it might already be to late.

It seems it has been handed over to the Dwarf Mongoose.

$Mongus-c71.jpg

They are apparantly using it for navigation in their burrow.

I am wondering if it will ever come to the surface again.

Wow, these Zenithink machines - GPS underground!! Guess you'll never see it again unless you offer a reward.

M.A.Caque tweeted "Bring a barrowload of Bananas and two pails full of worms to Ngorongoro Crater tonight at Midnight or the C71 goes to the King of the Serengeti ":cool:

M.A.Caque tweeted "Bring a barrowload of Bananas and two pails full of worms to Ngorongoro Crater tonight at Midnight or the C71 goes to the King of the Serengeti ":cool:

Jimbo you are my saviour Sent my Daughter immidiately.

$Bananas-C71.jpg

Don't have a wheelbarrow so I hope this will do.

Hmmm will she make it before midnight. It is already late here?

Well Jelly Bean has still not arrived to Africa but the story had a happy ending.

The Mongoose showed mercy and handled my dear C71 over to the Egyptians geese. Who made an express delivery this morning:

$Goose-C71.jpg

Anybody have advice of how to save a C71 from water damage?

End of story. Might not be the best story but all pictures are from my beautiful country Tanzania. So I hope you enjoyed the photos :eek:

Last edited:
Be very careful, this is just the beginning. 99 more monkeys are looking for tablets too.

As the old quote by [SIZE=-1]Thomas Henry Huxley roughly states[/SIZE], if you left a hundred monkeys in front of a hundred typewriters for a hundred years eventually you’d manage to get a Shakespearean sonnet.

I always thought old will looked a bit simian. Alas poor zenithink. I knew him..oh well!

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

Anyone know of a good source of typewriters? About a hundred would do, not sure about living for another century though.

Back