HELP PLEASE!!!! - Updating Firmware Issues

hbouters

Mar 22, 2012
I recently bought a Nono 7 Basic. I am new to tablets and not very savvy.

Currently has 3.2 version and its the chinese (I believe) version. I went to the US ainovo website and followed the instructions for the update but no luck.

I downloaded it
Renamed the file update.zip
put it on the sd card
pushed the + and power button simultaneously. - Little robot w/ triangle and ! mark appear and then just proceeds to turn on the tablet????

WHAT the heck am I doing wrong!!!

Hbouters, you may find a update guide in the files and follow every instructed step to install the firmware.

Please check the Update method in our forum, we have helped a lot of guy finish the update, check here:
http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...ware-nov-7-paladin-4-0-3-firmware-update.html

any questions, feel free to contact me.

Mcbub.com

I recently bought a Nono 7 Basic. I am new to tablets and not very savvy.

Currently has 3.2 version and its the chinese (I believe) version. I went to the US ainovo website and followed the instructions for the update but no luck.

I downloaded it
Renamed the file update.zip
put it on the sd card
pushed the + and power button simultaneously. - Little robot w/ triangle and ! mark appear and then just proceeds to turn on the tablet????

WHAT the heck am I doing wrong!!!

hi mcbub,
pls help, i am having firmware issues with my knc md1003 tablet. it kept on rebooting or restarting back to its knc manufac logo. i dont understand the chinese information in their website iknc.net i tried googling with its translation but doesnt work. pls help!

TIA,
haru

Back