Honeycomb Build For Kyros

hankm24

Dec 19, 2010
Hello and thanks for taking the time to read this thread. I have managed to make a rough port of honeycomb(actual android 3.0) to the coby kyros 7015 & 7022. How I did this is i extracted all the files from my xoom to my computer and merged them with the kyros files. Sure lots of things don't work like WIFI, Video, and HDMI, but I have time to fix that.EDIT- Fixed WIFI now Here are some screen shots :
screen-capture2.png

settingssecurity-420-100.jpg
GO to hackingeverything.tk to get the build make sure you're rooted and have clockworkmod installed

Last edited:
Sweet! I'm going to try to upgrade tomorrow. Thanks for putting it together!

Sent from my MID7015 using Android Tablet Forum

I cannot find the build files. Please help. I would really like to test it out.

Sent from my MID7022 using Android Tablet Forum

Last edited:
How is the port going? I'd really appreciate an Update! I'm thinking about getting a Coby Kyros MID7127 and wondering if anyone has tried this with it or if it will work..? Thanks!

i'm really interested to see if this is a working build or not... i mainly use my 7022 to watch videos. so, if that doesn't work, then i'll have to pass...

thanks!

Come on man:p I really appreciate that you took the time to put this build together, but in order to be a respected dev here, you have to support your work. It isn't fun to get excited and be disappointed by being unable to find the build.

I doubt this would work, the deivces are too different, the files couldn't be merged.

Back