How to format Vpad 10 into one partition and reinstall Windows 7 again ?

I deleted the New Volume (E :) 2.01 GB NTFS again , now it says 2.01 GB Unallocated , but i still cannot extend volume , it is still in grey color

looking at the link now , if permission issue , how to set permission allow for the vpad ? i remember i didnt set any password on my vpad .

The Administrator password is most likely blank. Just hit the 'Enter" key when it asks for the password.

I am sorry waterhead , i mean where in control panel i can search for to see if my vpad has set administrator's permission to allowable to change things on my vpad ?

Dear Waterhead , I managed to find one free software called Aomei Partition Assistant Home Edition 4.0 , downloaded it and run it on my vpad and everything went well , now i have only one c:system NTFS 14.91gb with used space of 9.75gb and free space of 5.16gb Primary System . I just dont know why w7 disk management wont allow me merge the partition . Now i will install w8 cp and try it out , thanks again for the heads up info earlier , cheers - jim

Btw i have checked under control panel > manage accounts > change an account > create password .
I saw there i didnt set up any password for my administrator account , i remember i usually dont set password for all my devices because that way i dont need to jot down and later loose the paper somewhere , that would be worse i think , thks n rgds .

Wait, you're going to just install Win 8 on this? You didn't need to go through all this trouble then. Most installation programs have a part where you can delete existing partitions and create a new partition to install to. I'm sure Win 8 has this too.

hi every 1 can any one please help me. I have viewsonic vpad 10 dual os android and window 7 tablet. I have installed window 7 without any problem but when its completed it wifi wont work and few other driver wont installed. Can any one tell me how can i install window 7 driver or where shall i find? Also can anyone send me link.

Back