[HOW TO] Install ClockworkMod Recovery and Root

i figured it out and finally got it might wanna put in there where the cw image is supposed to go on the computer , that had me till i went through the lenovo forums

I instal cwm but now i cant install updates(before i have cwm) the tablet update normally and now i cant update,install apps from cwm or install roms
what i need do i want install another rom

The superuser 3.1.3 link is non existent. Where or how else can I obtain what I need to root this Lenovo a2109a have to remove Norton security because Norton is no longer supporting the embedded software ad of february28, 2015. CA some one help? Email me @ [email protected]

This thread is old is there a better way or better ROM out there 3 years later?
Can someone update? I am trying to get better flash support when web browsing. I will be using 3 partitions on external micro SD tf card. I want to dual boot an install an ide or daw music trackers.

The latest SuperSu should work.
what ROM do u suggest should I use newest version of clockworkmod too.
The superuser 3.1.3 link is non existent. Where or how else can I obtain what I need to root this Lenovo a2109a have to remove Norton security because Norton is no longer supporting the embedded software ad of february28, 2015. CA some one help? Email me @ [email protected]
I found it by searching this site for the file name.

Hi,
I'm stuck after fast reboot, at booting android recovery. it takes too long and don't boot in cwm.
Also, could anyone update the links?\

Thanks

Files to download:

Works with both ICS and JB: A2109_CWMrecovery-6.0.2.8a.img Dev-Host - A2109_CWMrecovery-6.0.2.8a.img - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service
MD5: e7501de26fe8a9fc453773f5710675fa

(Edit: the A2109_CWMrecovery-6.0.2.8a.img file goes on your PC, not the A2109)

If you need to root, also download: Superuser-3.1.3-arm-signed.zip http://downloads.noshufou.netdna-cdn.com/superuser/Superuser-3.1.3-arm-signed.zip
Copy Superuser-3.1.3-arm-signed.zip to your A2109. It can go on either the internal or external sd card (you can put it in a folder if you want).

The links do not work anymore. I cannot find the CWMrecovery-6.0.2.8a anywhere on the web. Can anyone please upload it somewhere and update the link?

Back