[HowTo] Unlocking the Bootloader (Windows)

My A2109a is not having it right now, I tried everything from your post and did anikas steps a few times too and nothing! I also looked over at florider's post on how to install the adb files and I am still not able to get into fastboot and unable to get past any of the command prompts. I'm a noob with Lenovo but I have been rooting android phones since the G1 and I have never had this much trouble rooting a device. (Yes I turned on usb debug in the dev settings)

If anyone could help it would be much appreciated.

csquared01;283699]My A2109a is not having it right now, I tried everything from your post and did anikas steps a few times too and nothing! I also looked over at florider's post on how to install the adb files and I am still not able to get into fastboot and unable to get past any of the command prompts. I'm a noob with Lenovo but I have been rooting android phones since the G1 and I have never had this much trouble rooting a device. (Yes I turned on usb debug in the dev settings)

If anyone could help it would be much appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Officially rooted I got it to work after many hours and forum posts read.

AllI can tell you is that this is my first tablet and right on the first week of use I applied this method to unlock the bootloader and it worked..

BUT... Not after trying a couple of times due the fact I was too hasty and always was missing some detail

Last edited:
csquared01;283699]My A2109a is not having it right now, I tried everything from your post and did anikas steps a few times too and nothing! I also looked over at florider's post on how to install the adb files and I am still not able to get into fastboot and unable to get past any of the command prompts. I'm a noob with Lenovo but I have been rooting android phones since the G1 and I have never had this much trouble rooting a device. (Yes I turned on usb debug in the dev settings)

If anyone could help it would be much appreciated.

Officially rooted I got it to work after many hours and forum posts read.

So...what was the hang-up? Why did it take you so long? Anything in particular you missed, or something not right/clear in the initial description? Other members might benefit from all those "long hours reading" forum posts, especially since you bothered to come back with an update of your situation. :rolleyes:

when i type fastboot oem unlock my devices stuck in fastboot, and it doesn't show the two option .. my cmd also got stuck ..someone help me PLSSS!!!

Should this work on an A10? fastboot finds my device but oem unlock just hangs on PC.

Any ideas appreciated

Back