Impulse im7120 tablet

sojeph

Sep 9, 2012
Hello,

I recently was given a task by one of my friends in my military unit to try to fix his tablet. Thinking it would be really quick and easy I said sure since we are currently in Afghanistan. Turns out it is a pain and a half :(. So basically it goes to a blue screen where Impulse is spelled out and will not boot any further. I have tried to power cycle with holding power and volume up/down, with no luck. I have also tried to find out who actually makes this tablet to see if I could get any more assistance, but no luck with that either. If anyone knows a way to get this thing to boot, hard reset, or get into the bios it would be much appreciated. I have also had it plugged in for about 4 hours now to my computer and no luck. When Windows 7 tries to install the drivers it just says failed, and since I cannot find the creator of this tablet I cannot go and download them.

thanks

Update, was able to find out ZINC makes the tablet but still no help to figure out what is going on

bump...still trying to get it to boot at all other then the impulse main screen

Hello,

I recently was given a task by one of my friends in my military unit to try to fix his tablet. Thinking it would be really quick and easy I said sure since we are currently in Afghanistan. Turns out it is a pain and a half :(. So basically it goes to a blue screen where Impulse is spelled out and will not boot any further. I have tried to power cycle with holding power and volume up/down, with no luck. I have also tried to find out who actually makes this tablet to see if I could get any more assistance, but no luck with that either. If anyone knows a way to get this thing to boot, hard reset, or get into the bios it would be much appreciated. I have also had it plugged in for about 4 hours now to my computer and no luck. When Windows 7 tries to install the drivers it just says failed, and since I cannot find the creator of this tablet I cannot go and download them.

thanks

Sir, I think it could help you:

TekGrabber 1900 Proforma Ave., #F-1 Ontario, California, 91761

Tel: (909)-548-1908 or 1-800-762-8879
Hours: 9-5 PST
Email: [email protected]

Info mostly from here: TekGrabber - About
Good luck!
Would you give me feedback?

Back