Jelly Bean Available!

FloRider

Dec 2, 2012
It's version 4.1.1. You can install in Settings->About tablet->System updates. Note that if you are rooted, you will lose root.

Last edited:
That made my day! Does if do full wipe when you update over mcl's latest ROM?

Ah well, I'll just wait for mcl version ;)

Last edited:
DO NOT INSTALL THE STOCK JB!!! It breaks ClockworkMod recovery!!!

Edit:

Nevermind, you will just need to use the new version of CWM I put out, see my warning thread.

Last edited:
Hmmm... As of today mine is still telling me that there is no system update available. I am going to download from the stock firmware link mentioned above, but how would I install it? Using clockwork? Or is there a directory I can place it in that the existing system would recognize? thanks!

Hmmm... As of today mine is still telling me that there is no system update available. I am going to download from the stock firmware link mentioned above, but how would I install it? Using clockwork? Or is there a directory I can place it in that the existing system would recognize? thanks!

Either. If you have cwm already, you should be able to just flash it as a zip. Otherwise, rename it update.zip and place it in the root of your internal sdcard. I believe it wipes all user data, btw.

Is anyone concerned that an update for a LENOVO pad may not work on a SAMSUNG/other?

I would be! :D

Back