Jetstream owner here.

Vach

Oct 2, 2011
I recently acquired the Jetstream and I have been using it for awhile. If anyone has any questions about it feel free to ask. It is expensive, so I can understand wanting as much information as possible before buying.

I have this unit for a while and love it. What I am missing is a Text Messaging app, I checked the Market, but they all want you and the recipient to sign on, no cool. Also, do you of an app that lets you play .mov videos?
Tx

I tried that mov app, did not work, as for text, I tried it also, just did it again, it does work, have not been able to send pic. Thanks

I don't think TextPlus supports MMS messages as of yet. I am just happy to use it for Texts.

Ah, sorry about that. Was just doing a basic search, I've never had to read .mov files. Have you tried a converter on the computer to turn them into .mp4 or .avi?

Can I buy one and just get on the internet via WIFI, or do I have to have a cell phone contract? One guy on ebay says that his is "locked on Rogers". Not sure what that means.

It will work fine with WIFI, that's actually how I use/used mine. I don't like the data contract.

That's really weird (the ebay part). Sounds like a Wifi address (SSID) he's got it stuck on. I'm not sure how that's possible though.

Back