Kyros 1125 ADB drivers

Trippejoe

May 3, 2011
Could someone please help, been trying to find the adb driver for the kyros 1125 but everything i found and try won't install. I installed ICS from the german site, installed the android sdk and java, i rooted and market with no problem but this morning i turned the tablet on and all i get is the android sign. I connected the tablet to computer to run adb recovery all i get is "device not found". I tried the TCC drivers from another forums, look all over but nothing work. Been working on this since this morning and i'm to the point to make this tablet a wall decoration any minute now. If someone has some ADB driver that work could you please post them. Thanks in advance for any help or advise.

Well i got the tablet recover, don't ask how but was weird i pull the sd card to back it up to my laptop and i connect the tablet to the computer without the sd card all the sudden the coby drivers installed. Call up the recovery via adb reinstall the sd card and do a restore. I'm wondering if the sd card is defective. I'm glad i decide not make the tablet a wall decoration. Hope this solution may work for some of you with drivers problem.

Last edited:
Back