Link2sd Won't Recognize Second Partition

Ok, did all this. Link2SD (1.7.0) says I have to "allow" root access. How do I add one?

Have S7-103 with 2.2.2 S7V100R001C98B021, which works fine! (Froyo I think?)

Did you root your tablet with something like SuperOneClick first? Link2sd requires root/superuser access.

Sent from my Tablet like device running Android

SuperOneClick? I just flashed android 2.2.2 according to instructions here. And Link2SD does find both partitions so that's OK. A link to fix this? Pls!

masja_17 said:
SuperOneClick? I just flashed android 2.2.2 according to instructions here. And Link2SD does find both partitions so that's OK. A link to fix this? Pls!

You need to gain root access on you S7 for link2sd to work. I used a tool called superoneclick, you can find it here:

Http://shortfuse.org/?page_id=2

is in enough to run the superuser.apk only? just get that to my tablet and then run it? and just skip the rest?

masja_17 said:
is in enough to run the superuser.apk only? just get that to my tablet and then run it? and just skip the rest?

No, and I think SuperOneClick will install superuser as part of the process. Superuser can't run without root access. You really need to root your device for any of this to work.

So, how do I root my device? I'm the owner, but I can't access? I really need more memory.....

I love my tablet, but, I need more memory. I want to be able to watch streamed videos on it. And if I install flash player I only get the response "not enough memory" or something equal. Pls help! ;)

Last edited:
I think you need the Huawei usb adb drivers installed on your computer. Do a Google search and you should be able to find them, they were available on Huawei support sire.

And how do I do this? Must be an instruction somewhere? Right?

Fixed it!!!

(After repairing my windows OS.... ONE of the things that made this complicated!)

Last edited:
Back