M (BETTER PERFORMANCE) For WMT2.1.2_105

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Touch on the image or click on image below to continue..

M (BETTER PERFORMANCE)

Okay this was created in high demand for WMT2.1.2_105 (Rooted, Market, Apple Icons, Weather Clock Widgets, Power Root 2011 included an etc. Tweaks. CM3 394

For ePad and PanImage

Does SetCPU not work with this? It is getting stuck at black screen upon launch.

I'm not entirely sure. I can tell you for certain on Monday. Another one of these tablets should be coming in the mail.

However, I can tell you that none of the other ROMs have worked for me. I kept getting this error. M For WMT2.1.2_105 seems to be the only one that works.

EDIT: System Panel says Min. and Max. Clock is 0MHz

Last edited:
Every feature is working on the tablet, I'm just not rooted. Is there any way to root the device without flashing the ROM?

EDIT: z4root does not work.

Last edited:
Quick question. I just installed this ROM and it works great, but for some reason when I go to videos, pictures, or music, nothing shows up. I have my SD card installed and I can browse it and see all my music and such with the filebrowser, but in the actual apps the media will not show up. I have no idea what to do but it really sucks, the main reason I bought this was to listen to music and watch movies while I'm on the bus to and from work and such, but I can't because the apps can't find any media on my SD card. Any ideas or advice? I should note that even on teh stock ROM it was the same thing. My music is in a folder on my SD card called My-Music, I renamed it after the first time it wouldn't find it it was just called Music.

I have a generic apad..

blue and red led light
green microphone jack

It says wm2.1.2
what device and what firmware is compatible with this...

can I use this firmware?

I just installed the "M3" version on a flytouch-clone. Works fine as far as I can test. What I'm trying to do now is enable adb-over-wifi (and fix the market) as I don't have a 24pin cable yet. I can't seem to do it though... how do I test if the ROM is really rooted? Trying "su" in connectbot (installed via SD) replies: "su: must be suid to work properly". Any help/directions? thanx in advance ;)

where i can obtain the wmt2.1.2_105 for a generic chinese tablet? and how to load it?

I need to install a new rom, because i put a lock pattern but i forget it!!!! XD!!

help me please.

Last edited:
Back