Market Stopped Unexpectedly - downloads paused

Yes i have the bestbuy 104 and the market is fixed with 2. 2 Apps on sd is nice built in.

Sent from my IDEOS S7 using Android Tablet Forum

Can anyone confirm that upgrade information? Huawei doesn't certify the S7 as being compatible with 2.2, and I have never seen the upgrade done without some kind of "Mod" installed first.

Last edited:
Can anyone confirm that upgrade information? Huawei doesn't certify the S7 as being compatible with 2.2, and I have never seen the upgrade done without some lind of "Mod" installed first.

Yes, just look at my signature =P

I'm already using Link2SD, which seems better because not all apps can support App2SD. Is there a really good reason you should still do the upgrade? It seems more reasonable to fix the Market bug than to re-do the whole device and reload apps and data.

i have the same problem!! but what i do is when the force close screen pops up wait until u think the download is done then hit force close because while tht screen is up its still running until u hit force close

hello,i buy this huawei ideos tablet s7,and i have the problem with downloading,it says download paused??it workd nice 2 weeks,what to do,how uninstall the market,or what to do,please anyone,help..ciao

Check your internet connection. If all else fails, try a factory reset. You will have to reinstall all of your apps.

Back