Micro SD card info

Beckabee1981

Feb 23, 2012
I will be receiving my Le Pan II on Monday, but wanted to pick up some stuff for it over the weekend.
What class micro sd card should I get?
I read the Targus Truss for HP Touchpad is the best fitting case, any other suggestions?
How about screen protectors?

Thanks in advance!

Go for a class 4 or 6 SD card. Any higher than that (i.e. class 10) won't really make a difference. There is a whole thread about cases.

As my friend JP said. "Go for a class 4 or 6 SD card." I use class 4 and watch videos and movies on my tablet without a problem. Also, you're likely to encounter micro sd cards and micro sd HC cards, both work just fine.

I and others had some problems getting the 970 to update from a class 4. I tried to update with the card that came with it and it would not work, moved it to a 6 and all was well. Others did fine with the 4 so ????

I and others had some problems getting the 970 to update from a class 4. I tried to update with the card that came with it and it would not work, moved it to a 6 and all was well. Others did fine with the 4 so ????

Sandisk cards are the best - they always work for me. My Patriot 'Class 10' (ha! not!) card will not work at all for firmware loading. My Sandisk 2 GB Class 6 and 8 GB Class 4 ones both work fine.

I used a Patriot class 4 to flash my NC and for all my ClockworkMod & Titanium backups and recoveries without a problem.

The Le Pan tablets are very picky with SD cards for firmware install - it's pretty common to see the 'Firmware File is BAD!!' message, accompanied by a red bug picture, scaring users off. :p

The original, le pan provided, 2 GB cards are good - they always seem to work for that.

Back