Navigation for huawei s7

allexoss

Jan 3, 2011
Hello.
Can we make a list of navigational software that u tested and works on this tablet ?

Thank you!

Google Maps
Google Navigation
Google Skymap (for Extra-Terrestrials and the occasional sub-etha senso-matic user)
Locale
Buzz
Copilot

Those are the various ones I have used.

i tried ndrive and it is working

aura it's not working
google navigation remains at checking navigation availability screen

do you have an S7 or the Telsta version? I believe the Testra has some "tweaks" to the GPS to limit capabilities.

Are you saying that google nav doesn't work at all or is hanging on a specific screen? Working fine for me as long as the S7 has a data connection (I tether to my phone's wifi hotspot). Will even continue to nav on the current route even if I lose the data connection enroute!

Sent from my LS670 using Android Tablet Forum App

Are you saying that google nav doesn't work at all or is hanging on a specific screen? Working fine for me as long as the S7 has a data connection (I tether to my phone's wifi hotspot). Will even continue to nav on the current route even if I lose the data connection enroute!

Sent from my LS670 using Android Tablet Forum App

It is hanging at a specific screen. (checking navigation availability) - screen

it might have a problem with the fact that i installed maps 5.0 from apk because i could not find google maps on the market ?

that could be. Go to m.google.com/maps from the S7 browser and see if that gets you the proper update.

Hello
I've been using OSMAND together with the build in GPS. Its Ok but: some limitations for pre loaded maps (based on openstreet map), will not give "turn" info. For the moment I dont have knowlege enough to make up my own maps and get them to work from the 2nd SDcard.
Huawei IDEOS S7 from BB.
P-O

if you have it set up for 3G you should have a phone number associated with it, click the link to send the install link to your phone.

Back