Netflix Help Pleas

blade111

Jan 14, 2011
I read the other post on the netflix and still no luck. I have the BB-104 S7 rooted running [ROM] joenilan Ideos S7 Froyo Stable - (Android 2.2.2) . Is anyone else having problems running netflix, and if you have a working running version and you post the link or apk. Every version I find netflix loads with the red netflix screen and you see the loading circle spin and spin and spin and thats about it.

Just got Netflix working on my S7-104. Stock 2.2.2 (Rooted-Superuser, Link2SD).

Used the Netflix v1.4 found on xda developers site - [APP][Updated 9/13/11 V1.4] Official Netflix - xda-developersDownloaded the apk. Connected to pc with the cable, copied the file, and installed it on the S7. Run Netflix and type in your log-in info. It does inform me to update in the market, but that still indicates that my device is unsupported.

***occasional error*** goes to a white screen. Seems random after a few restarts.
***No landscape rotate for queue management*** movies play widescreen
***Flash???*** - Netflix may be connected to settings in Adobe flash player. I am running the latest version of Adobe flash, but changed some setting and Netflix went to previous mentioned white screen. Changed settings back and restarted. Netflix up and running again.

Back