New update 0603- apps backup

c411m3b055

Jun 11, 2011
Hey there is a new update out for epads by zenithink. I was just wondering do I download the one that says metal? Because I have a normal zt-180 v2 512mb 4gb serial number ends with -H so I can't download the F one. I just wanted to make sure that the metal one would be right for me. Can someone confirm this? Thanks ................link:Technical support_ZenithinK
And is there anyway to backup my apps, because I heard that you lose your apps if you update

Last edited:
My bet would be on the 10”(512MB+4GB) android2.2 edition NO.20110503 i have been playing with some of the beta roms and 0503 is just about the same as 0603 so if you have a ZT-180 V2 512/4gb which should have a Jade v2.3 Blue mother board 0503 would be your best bet for right now

But the new one has accelerometer setting, that is what I'm after, my accelerometer is messed up :(

Sent from my zt180 using Android Tablet Forum

But the new one has accelerometer setting, that is what I'm after, my accelerometer is messed up :(

Sent from my zt180 using Android Tablet Forum

i do not think any of the zt-180's have accelermeter they have censors that tell the tablet which way is up so they can turn the screen the right way i maybe wrong

Back