Nook App Available??

brezm

Jul 21, 2011
Hi,
I got my G tablet about a month ago and am still muddling my way through. I have been ripping DVD's to watch on the tablet and they look great.

I have found the kindle app but was wondering how to get the Nook app onto the G tablet.

Does anyone know if it is possible and if so could point me in the right direction.

I work in the IT field so I am not ignorant about computers and technology, just new to Android.

Thanks,

If you have the tablet loaded with a custom firmware and have access to the android market... it's there...

Hi,
I got my G tablet about a month ago and am still muddling my way through. I have been ripping DVD's to watch on the tablet and they look great.

I have found the kindle app but was wondering how to get the Nook app onto the G tablet.

Does anyone know if it is possible and if so could point me in the right direction.

I work in the IT field so I am not ignorant about computers and technology, just new to Android.

Thanks,

Hi,

I had the same issue for a while! Are you running the stock ROM? If not make sure you do the Market fix. That was the only way I could finally get the nook app. The plus side is Nook is now letting Android tablets do magazines and such (or at least some of them)!!

Debbie

I hope you see this... how does one run the Market fix? I am completely at a loss with this tablet so I will probably start a new thread asking for help, but since this already addresses one of my problems I am hoping you can adivse how to do those thing.

Jason

Back