Notepad App?

boot

May 11, 2012
Hello, I'm new to the Nook Color and I'm kind of disappointed with the size of the app store they have. Is there a good (reliable (not virus-y)) website for other apps? I don't want to root it because I wouldn't know what I'm doing, so I guess the Amazon app store is out of the picture?

What about a notepad-like app? Like the Sticky Note program on Windows 7, just for quick notes? Anything like that out there? If there was, is there a way to get it onto the Nook? Or does it HAVE to go through the BN store if not rooted?

Edit: I was looking at the app store on my computer, but it looks like a lot more show up when you're actually on the Nook, so that's alright. I'd still like to know what anyone would recommend though!

Last edited:
Only have time to glance before I go to bed so I'll just ask; all I need is a normal card, and if I take it out it's back to normal? I don't see it specified just quickly looking (I'll actually read it tomorrow) but is there a specific size I'd need?

Thanks!

Size doesn't really matter though the bigger the better usually. The OS takes up about 3GB and the rest is yours to use. So I recommend 8GB or more. Also you want to make sure you get a SanDisk class 4 card since they run the fastest (faster than higher classes actually).

As far as how the card works yes, power down insert the card power up and boot into a full tablet. Power down remove the card power back up and you are totally stock. The best of both worlds :)

When I opened this thread it opened on this sentence and for a moment I thought I was in another forum or something. :-D
Words have sooooo many meanings!!!!
Samsung Galaxy Note

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1338605734135.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1338605734135.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 1,211
When I opened this thread it opened on this sentence and for a moment I thought I was in another forum or something. :-D
Words have sooooo many meanings!!!!
Samsung Galaxy Note

And some truths are universal regardless of subject, are they not? ;)

Back