Pandigital Novel shuts down when trying to start

snoopy11

Sep 22, 2010
I bought the White novel a couple days ago... everything was fine. Now all of a sudden when I go to boot it up, the screen lights up, the splash screen comes on, then it says "Power off - shutting down" its making me nuts...anyone know what to do.

Thanks.

There is a reset button on it press that and see if you get out of the problem you have now. If not I would take that back to the store you got it from for either exchange or refund?

Tried the reset button..didn't do anything..is there a way to do a hard re-set?

Tried the reset button..didn't do anything..is there a way to do a hard re-set?

Try power on and press the reset at the sametime

So press hold both at the same time (power and reset) This would be called a power cycle. Use on many electronic gear.
It might work on yours or it might not?
I found that if you press power on and hold it and then press the home button tablets will power of then power off.

I had the same issue today. I tried the reset ...no luck. I plugged in to charge the ereader and tried ..it worked...no idea why...

The 9" version the battery is larger and can stay charged off the cradle longer. I am reviewing here

I bought this as well, then sent it back. Couldn't calibrate the screen, bought books, paid for them, never could get them to load. I kept getting and error message at the B&N sight, telling me to try later. Great idea, needs to get the bugs worked out.

i found out if you don't power it completely off, it will go into sleep mode while still using wifi which sucks the battery life. i put it on the cradle and then it was fine. thought i bricked it when would not come on :)

i found out if you don't power it completely off, it will go into sleep mode while still using wifi which sucks the battery life. i put it on the cradle and then it was fine. thought i bricked it when would not come on :)
HOw do I brick it?

Back