Problem while rooting samsung GT-P7500

aymanamrani

May 20, 2012
Hi, i'm currently new and i didn't know where i can post my question, i hope it's in the right place. So, yesterday i was so enthusiastic about getting the new android 4.0 ICS via CM9. But the problem is, i'm using Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500 (3G/WiFi) and now after rooting it, it says under settings that the model number of my tablet is P7510 (WiFi), i cannot use 3G :(:(

If anyone could help me with a step-by-step tutorial how to go back my original one (or any indication), i would be very thankful the rest of my life.

Welcome to the forum!

I have moved this to the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Dev forum to get better visibility.

I have zero experience with rooting Samsung so I cannot be of much help.

You may also want to check in at our sister forum dedicated to GalaxyTabs

Hi, i'm currently new and i didn't know where i can post my question, i hope it's in the right place. So, yesterday i was so enthusiastic about getting the new android 4.0 ICS via CM9. But the problem is, i'm using Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500 (3G/WiFi) and now after rooting it, it says under settings that the model number of my tablet is P7510 (WiFi), i cannot use 3G :(:(

If anyone could help me with a step-by-step tutorial how to go back my original one (or any indication), i would be very thankful the rest of my life.

You flashed the wrong build. Hope you made a backup as instructed - if you did, boot to recovery by powering off then hold the down and ppwer button at the same time. Once in recovery use the volume down button to select backup/restore then find your backup and restore it

If you did not create a backup then search for a 7500 rom and download it to your tab reboot to recovery wipe factory/data cache and dalvik then reflash
Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Back