Problem with G-Sensor

I tested a new game, stilt 3d. Worked perfectly. This shows that the g-sensor is working fine

Sent from my Flytouch 3 using Android Tablet Forum

Have the same issue with my S7, it is a problem with the gsensor being reversed, but some software designers are clever enough to understand and work around the problem.

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Android Tablet Forum

Yes problem, my opinion, is at the game since this new game work perfectly

Sent from my DISCO10 using Android Tablet Forum

my tablet (Wow pad) has similar. Before my firmware corrupt and I Hard Reset my tablet, it working fine before firmware corrupt, but after hard reset it's sensor orientation turns it's display to 90 degree clockwise. When I handle it landscape it shows portrait display (head on right side) and when I turn it to portrait, it turns display to landscape (head on right side). I tried to change ROM but can't do it because it always detect it's built-in ROM first to load. I reset it again and again but problem is still there.

Can anyone help me to change it's default orientation from 0 to -90 degree or guide me any other way to solve this problem.

Thanks & Regards

I have the same problem with some driving games (Carzy Karts works but Raging Thunder has the problem) and I am waiting for someone to give a fix. Hold the Flytouch 3 in landscape and the car turns hard left. Another forum there is a post I have not tried it yet to reset your G-sensor. Do it at your own risk, but if it works let us all know.
there is a fix if you g-sensor is inverted. First make sure that is the case. The best way is to install a game that that runs solely off the sensore. Labyrinth Tilt is perfect for this. Install it and see if it is truly inverted. If it is you need a terminal program like Connectbot and to log in as root then:

1. Run ConnectBot
2. Connect: choose local (enter)
3. Type: setenv gsensor_axis 0,-1,1,1,2,1
4. Type: exit
5. Reboot PAD

This is not my fix and I have never tried it. it is just something I found online so try it at your own risk.

Back