Question about Xperia Tablet Z

spirosk

Jun 6, 2013
Hello everyone.

This is my first post here.
I am going to buy Xperia Tablet Z and i would like to know if that tablet worth its money or not....

Thankz :)

Στάλθηκε από το MI 2S μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk 2

Welcome to the forum.
There's a thread regarding to this kind of unit. Check it out.

From Philippines, using Acer A500

Hello Spirosk, welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Sony Xperia Z Tablet forum for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion. Good luck and enjoy the forum!

ok thanks for moving my threat. I was looking the forum from my mobile i didnt see that there is a threat ^_^.

Hello everyone.

This is my first post here.
I am going to buy Xperia Tablet Z and i would like to know if that tablet worth its money or not...

Hi, spirosk.

Welcome to our Forum.

I would like to rank the Xperia Tablet Z as the number one 10-inch device, I really do, but as much as the design and hardware leave me breathless, the thing is too darn expensive.$500 with 16 GB of storage? Come on, Sony, you can do better than that. Aside from the pricing, the Z has two big flaws in my eyes. It packs a 6,000 mAh battery, which I’m afraid is petite, and a quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro CPU that has aged fairly well, but, unlike the Tegra 3, has the disadvantage of being followed by two outstanding chips – the S600 and S800.Other than that, the design is flawless, you get water and dust protection, which is really unique, the 1,920 x 1,200 display is mind-blowingly crisp, multitasking is a breeze courtesy of 2 GB RAM and there’s even a high-res 8.1 MP camera slapped on the slate’s back.

Cheers.
Ed

Back