[ROM] Watery Kyros v1.2b Custom Firmware for MID7015

You might try re-loading the ROM. Nand backup 1st. Be sure to wipe Dalvik and then do a factory reset. Then flash the ROM. I've installed 3 different ROMs. This is by far the fastest, most stable ROM available.

Good luck.
I have done this 3 times but I think I'll try again. That's one of the cool things about this is you can do this all you want.

have you tryed the latest honeycomb themed rom its alot better then it used to be and tipstir had been releasing updates almost weekly that just get faster and faster i run with 86mg free and with everything closed 97m free
I just installed the latest and the update and it's waayyy better than before. I don't want a rom built for a phone because this is a tablet and this has less phone apps than the others. It is now my favorite. I'll have to learn more about programming so I can troubleshoot Watery. Thanks for the Honeycomb suggestion.

What other ROMS are there available for the Kyros? You meantioned 3 others i see the CM is to much, i just want a file that i can tell my tablet to just flash not have to worry about terminal commands

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Tablet Forum

does watery kyros work on mid 7015 1.6a? my kyros came with this update already installed.

Remember, Watery v1.2b has an issue w/ JIT. If you like l_n's excellent Watery ROMs, you may find v1.2a better, although it still will need Browser from v1.1 and a replacement for Gallery such as Quick Pic.
In either case you should use ClockworkMod to have a background of your current install and something like Titanium for back & restore of apps.
Goodluck

Sent from my Kyros 7015 Android 2.3 tablet using Android Tablet Forum

Hey guys, I believe i achieved the perfect combination for now with watery kyros, I installed the 1.2a version, applied the music+gallery patch, then the gpu fix, then, from the. zip file of the patch, I made a new one with the 1.2b browser (just replaced the files in /system/apps with the browser app) and then installed via clockwork. it works perfectly, no lockups happened and the the whole system is way faster and smoother than my previous stock/rooted one. Thans a lot!

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

@sillas999 ... Do you have it up to download. Ive been running 1.1 Since for ever. I have tried the other roms versions but had issues so i just went back. thanks

Is this ROM still under development? Where can I find a 1.2a zip?

I guess not? I don't see a 1.2a zip either. I just tried 1.2b but it started crashing/freezing far too much to be usable. Damn shame, it looked good. Guess I should try 1.1??? Any tips/updates here???

Back