Screen flickers

Asksierra904

Aug 29, 2011
Does anyone else noticed that the screen flickers on the edges? I'm debating whether I want to go exchange it or just leave it... But it kinda bugs me... Does it happen to other people? should I exchange it?

Mine does that with some apps sometimes. Doesn't happen often. Have you brought it to the attention of Vizio tech. support?

Jim

Every once in a while, the top of the screen flickers when using the browser app. To get rid of it, I change the screen orientation (simply by flipping around from portrait to landscape, or vice versa) and then back to the initial orientation. I have only seen it 2 or 3 times and it isn't consistent. I'll keep watching for it and will return it back to Sams Club before the initial trial period expires if I see it happen much more.

btw - I also have a tiny bright pixel at the bottom of the screen in landscape mode that never goes away. Anyone else?

My screen is flawless as far as I can tell. If the return policy is good take it back and get a new one.

I read this post a few weeks ago and contacted Vizio support via their chat. So I kinda forgot to come back and say what came of it. :]

Vizio told me to restart my tablet, and it fixed it. I felt so dumb :/ but it has never done it again.

At the time the right side was flickering, but restarting it fixed it. :]

Back