Stylus pen for tablet

Alankevis

Oct 29, 2011
Hi guys, I'm in real need of your helps here.

I'm thinking of buying a tablet (transformer Prime) to bring it to school and pretty much take note on the PDF file (app EzPDF reader allow to take note on it)
My problem is I have been looking around for a "thin point" stylus (the one with small tip) so I can see clearly and take note or draw. All the regularly seen stylus has really big rubber tip which is out of my list.

I found the Thinkpad has a stylus of it owns. I wonder if anyone have that pen usable on other tablets rather than just the Thinkpad itself.

Anyone recommend any other stylus pens for me please?

They are a little small, but have you tries the stylus made for NintendoDS?

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum, and ROLL TIDE.

They are a little small, but have you tries the stylus made for NintendoDS?

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum, and ROLL TIDE.

The NintendoDS had a resistive touchscreen.

Also the Lenova has a digitizer layer in addition to the capacitive screen so unfortunately the pen won't work on your tablet.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Last edited:
For a capacitive screen try the Jot by Adonit. I found them on Amazon.com for about $20. A little pricey, but better for writing than the rubber tip ones.

I'm looking for one as well. I bought one from Targus but it has a large head on it and isn't very good at writing.

Go to the "The Cellphone Shop" they have a finger tip stylus that slips over the tip of your index finger (or any finger). It has a nice sharp accurate point and only costs a couple of bucks. I bought several they're easy to loose:p!

I like the fingertip ones, but also the Kensington stylus from BestBuy.com is pretty good too IMHO.

Go to the "The Cellphone Shop" they have a finger tip stylus that slips over the tip of your index finger (or any finger). It has a nice sharp accurate point and only costs a couple of bucks. I bought several they're easy to loose:p!

Do you have specific links to these? All I see is those with pretty big tip.

I like the fingertip ones, but also the Kensington stylus from BestBuy.com is pretty good too IMHO.

I checked it out and it seems to have a similar large tip like the Targus one

lol it does hurt, I dont have them on hand. In other word, I will have to buy it to try it.

Any more suggestions? I ordered the Prime, it's coming next week. I want to order a pen to have it same time with the tablet.

Back