SYNET7LP-DS Camera Stopped Working

Feb 25, 2012
SYNET7LP-DS
Android 2.2
DG 2.20
Camera 0.3MP
Virus software was installed

My camera quit working.
Whenever I open my camera all it does is flash green and pink sometimes with the words camera spelled backwards in the frame.

Thanks ;)
Hailey

Update: My tablet has stopped charging now so there was nothing else I could try. Sending back to Digital Gadgets for a replacement. Hopefully next one won't have so many problems. Didn't expect a Ipad but just wanted something that didn't have so many issues.

Thanks anyways :) Just wanted to say that I enjoy reading everyone's posts. Alot of very smart people on this board! I wish you guys made the sylvania tablets,we would have something that actually works :)

Last edited:
Hi Hailey,
I am also going to be sending my tablet back. I tried to update it and now it says I don't have any memory. Talked to the guy this morning and they are sending a shipping label out. I was hoping to take this with me when I went on vacation in a few weeks...I guess that is out of the question.

Sandy

Hi Hailey,
I am also going to be sending my tablet back. I tried to update it and now it says I don't have any memory. Talked to the guy this morning and they are sending a shipping label out. I was hoping to take this with me when I went on vacation in a few weeks...I guess that is out of the question.

Sandy

Hi sandy Did you ever get your new tablet yet? I haven't even received the label yet.

Hi sandy Did you ever get your new tablet yet? I haven't even received the label yet.

I have had an error where the tablet seems to have no space so it won't download apps. When I deleted the apps it still won't let me download apps but now I don't even have the apps I started with.

I called Digital Gadgets a week ago and they said they would send me a shipping label to send it back but I havent received a label yet even though I have called a few times.

Not very helpful. Thinking about trashing the thing...

David

I have had an error where the tablet seems to have no space so it won't download apps. When I deleted the apps it still won't let me download apps but now I don't even have the apps I started with.

David

that happened to me also idk what the oproblem is but i tried restoring factory defaults so now i have nothing

They email your labels to you and usually the same day. Check your junk mail box. Mine always ended up in there for some reason.

Back