we got a promotion

KenP

Feb 1, 2012
Yea. We are now a TOP Minor brand :)
I love it

It's a shame that there is very little, ok no, publicity for our vtabs. It's certainly not perfect but the value is there for me way over a tab that costs 2x.

If we could just get a couple of percentage points of the press amazon or b&n tabs get.... Dang, I don't think vizio even announce the were rolling out hc!?!?

I guess we have to wait for the 10 incher before getting out of the minor leagues
Kp

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Android Tablet

Are we all getting raises :cool: with our promotions?

It is about time. If you looked at the forum stats, we were one of the most active groups on here.

Why is that you think?? :)!

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

Because we're that darn COOL !!! Whats cooler then being part of a secret group that know and have something cool that most other people haven't heard of or don't know about, it makes a special over all thouse other people throwing their money away on over priced devices. :cool:

Ok I surrender! Plu-s. The name sounds nicer than ainol :)

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

I miss the ability to really "play" with the thing like rooting and modding and using different roms just because you're a little bored with one - try another. Like I do with my Vibrant cell phone.

I miss the ability to really "play" with the thing like rooting and modding and using different roms just because you're a little bored with one - try another. Like I do with my Vibrant cell phone.

Nook Colors are great for this :D

Back