Which Tablet to Buy. PLEASE ADVISE

Eddieb

Jan 1, 2012
Hello I'm new here and could use some helpful info. I'm wanting to get me my first android tablet on a low budget and I the saying "you get what you pay fo"r. I'm wanting a 10 inch tablet with micro sd and with Capacitive touch screen. My wife got me a Pandigital Star for Christmas and its terrible, no android market, only getjar and the touch screen is as bad. I'm a 50 year old male and legally blind and always wanted an ipad just out of my reach until I recenly learned about the android tabs. I've had the android phone for years and love the market and would like to get a tablet now. I was looking at the Zenithink brand and wondering if the Zenithink ZT180 Generation 2 would be ok. Really liked the Zenithink ZT280-C9 Unfortunially I need to stay around he $200.00 range. I've seen alot of generic brands out there but really need advise of the best one for this price. Can you please help before I make a wrong decission. Thanks Eddie
My email is eddiebrumley@yahoo for quicker advise!

Hello I'm new here and could use some helpful info. I'm wanting to get me my first android tablet on a low budget and I the saying "you get what you pay fo"r. I'm wanting a 10 inch tablet with micro sd and with Capacitive touch screen. My wife got me a Pandigital Star for Christmas and its terrible, no android market, only getjar and the touch screen is as bad. I'm a 50 year old male and legally blind and always wanted an ipad just out of my reach until I recenly learned about the android tabs. I've had the android phone for years and love the market and would like to get a tablet now. I was looking at the Zenithink brand and wondering if the Zenithink ZT180 Generation 2 would be ok. Really liked the Zenithink ZT280-C9 Unfortunially I need to stay around he $200.00 range. I've seen alot of generic brands out there but really need advise of the best one for this price. Can you please help before I make a wrong decission. Thanks Eddie
My email is eddiebrumley@yahoo for quicker advise!

Hi Eddieb,welcome to the forum and happy new year. Yes, for a 10" tablet PC with around $200, the Zenithink C91 maybe the best choice now, it's for $224.9 with shipping in our site, i think it's a good price, actually, 25USD is not big deal if the device is really worthwhile, right?:)
And there's another good choice: the Flytouch 6 for $175 with shipping.
hope you can finally get what you want, good luck!:eek:

Back