WIFI Authentication Problem

bmaz121

Oct 7, 2012
I was downloading just fine for about an hour then click authentication problem. I'm sitting right next to my router and full signal and show password it just will not connect. I feel the guy next door may be using a device that is stopping WIFI Connections. Any Ideas? Star N9770 Rooted Android 4.0.9 Apps = WIFI Analyzer, Y5 Battery Saver
Any known issues would be appreciated. It was working fine. Netgear router WA

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum

You might want to turn your router off for 30 seconds or so. After it comes back up completely restart your tablet and try again. I have some additional tips in a link, below.

Hi bmaz, congratulations on your new Star tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. As Lee suggested, resetting your router is a good place to start. Some things that have worked for others include changing the channel to a channel number less than 11 and changing your security to WEP. In case those things don't work, I'm going to move your thread over to the Android Tablet Q&A section where others are more likely to join the discussion and try to help. Good luck!

Back