ZT-280 C91 Won't Boot

Shreena

Nov 20, 2013
Hi,

I'm new to this forum, its my first post so apologies if this is a topic that has already been discussed. I did look through all the threads but didn't find a post matching this model.

I have a Zenithink ZT-280 C91 which is not booting up. I get the android sign and that's it, it won't go any further. I haven't done any firmware updates so it can't be that. I've tried resetting with a pin, tried leaving it on charge overnight but no joy.

I would appreciate any help that anyone can give me.

Thanks in advance

Shreena

Hi,

I'm new to this forum, its my first post so apologies if this is a topic that has already been discussed. I did look through all the threads but didn't find a post matching this model.

I have a Zenithink ZT-280 C91 which is not booting up. I get the android sign and that's it, it won't go any further. I haven't done any firmware updates so it can't be that. I've tried resetting with a pin, tried leaving it on charge overnight but no joy.

I would appreciate any help that anyone can give me.

Thanks in advance

Shreena
What does the model# on your barcode sticker say?
Which version tablet is it? (ZT-280 C91 H1_2n, ZT-280 C91 H1_3n, ZT-280 C91 H1_3a, ZT-282 C91 Upgrade H3_1a, or ZT-282 C91 Upgrade H3_1n?)
What ROM is/was on your tablet?
Most probably you'll have to reflash a ROM to your tablet....

Last edited:
Thank you so much for your replies. I have managed to get the tablet working by reflashing the ROM.

Thank you omarahum for the suggestion. I really appreciate your help

Back