Zte

asthon

May 9, 2011
hi crew, im goig to buy a ZTE v8, what do you think this tablet?
In general terms

Finally I bought it, it like my old ideos, 1,2mhz, 7" screen, Bluetooth, WiFi, gps, 2g, 3g........
And the useless 2.1 Android, ready to root,...........to 2.3, I expect that brick will handle well it
4dd1e267-b0d7-928b.jpg

Enviado desde mi HTC Desire HD A9191 usando Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hmmmm well, satisfies muy expectatives, the next step is to change the resistive screen,now going ti open My s7, i discovered something to repair it
b28b4fb8-e3f2-d4eb.jpg

Enviado desde mi V9 usando Tapatalk

Hi? Somebody someone? Wake up MTF'S, spanish And latin members.....are your mesmerized? Looking at the
Stupid square-box (read TV)? Ok i feel alone but they Can stop me, i'm not A paranoid i like Android, i like android and now i want to set it Free (maybe Like Freedy Mercury, no, like a cityzen of the world)

Enviado desde mi V9 usando Tapatalk
Never owned, always stand up, HackCs will never surrender

Hey folks i have a Reliance ZTE V9C which is network locked to the provider, is there any one touch solution to unlock the device. Pls help...

Have you been successful in repairing the screen. My ZPad's screen is very unresponsive. I have to use the stylus and hit hard in order to get it to move.

hey ! i googled almost every where but not able to root my ZTE V9A tablet. please help. ZTE V9E process is not helping to root V9A model. Need assistance.

Regards,

Back