7022 Screen Rotation not working

penecow290

May 11, 2011
I recently had my 7022 outputing hdmi to my tv I unhooked the HDMI cord and turned off the tablet. Since then my screen is not rotating when I turn the table (it stays in landscape mode.) The check box under display settings for Auto Rotate is checked and I cannot uncheck it. Any suggestions or has anyone else had this issue?

Last edited:
that's kind of strange. have you try hard reset the tablet using the reset button in the back of the unit?

And if reset doesn't work maybe try a auto rotate widget and toggle that?

Installed a toggle widget but toggling does nothing, have tried the hard reset. I am going to hook it back up to hdmi when I get home to see what happens

Actually I just figured it out, under output settings it had stayed output to HDMI changed to LCD now I can toggle and it is rotating. :)

Actually I just figured it out, under output settings it had stayed output to HDMI changed to LCD now I can toggle and it is rotating. :)

I am looking for a feature like your problem. I have an application that is portrait and needs to be displayed through HDMI onto a big screen. The problem with my application is that it rotates to Landscape as soon as HDMI is plugged in. Is this a way to prevent the rotating to Landscape?

Back